Ŀes ¢obras Đémoniaques Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Things Of My Soul Energy 6x9 Revelation And Gospel Study

Répondre au sujet    Ŀes ¢obras Đémoniaques Index du Forum » Coin détente » Photos et videos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Things Of My Soul Energy 6x9 Revelation And Gospel Study
Auteur Message
halyehud

Message Things Of My Soul Energy 6x9 Revelation And Gospel Study Répondre en citant

Things of My Soul - Energy: 6x9 Revelation and Gospel Study Journal (Things of My Soul Journals)
by Crowe Anna

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Things of My Soul - Energy: 6x9 Revelation and Gospel Study Journal (Things of My Soul Journals)

<strong>Never worry about being prepared for a talk, sermon, or a friend's&nbsp;religion question again!</strong>&nbsp;Record what you know the moment you're learning as you read the Bible, Book of Mormon,&nbsp;or other scriptures.&nbsp;

As you read, listen to a sermon, or participate in a lesson, you write the things you hear plus your own thoughts. Columns provided to easily jot down references and cross references. Then add the topic to the outside column for easy locating in the future.&nbsp;

There is something unique and profound about the act of writing on a solid surface. Technology is great, but it cannot replace what happens to your brain (and your soul) when you put pen to paper.&nbsp;We often forget what we have learned because we haven't written it down. Because God is all-knowing, you'll be given answers to questions you'll have far in the future. And you can easily draw from the lessons and insights you've been given if they're chronicled in an easy-to-search fashion.&nbsp;

Check out&nbsp;www.added-upon.com&nbsp;for other journal versions, products, and spiritual&nbsp;insights. Add a little something to your faith today!

Things of My Soul - Energy: 6x9 Revelation and Gospel Study Journal (Things of My Soul Journals) Crowe Anna
Things of My Soul - Energy: 6x9 Revelation and Gospel Study Journal (Things of My Soul Journals) download torrent ExtraTorrent

Ideas for Study and Application Personal Study Read 2Nephi 2, 9, 30, 31, 32, and highlight every reference to Jesus ChristRepeat this activity regularly using Book of Mormon missionaries(D&C 20:9[;27:5].) In the Book of Mormon we will find the fulness of those doctrines required for our salvationYou might want to continue this practice as you read the entire Book of Mormon Read Alma 1114 with your companion, one taking the role of Alma or Amulek and the other the detractors14:1; Micah 4:7) 5d8a9798ff

I Am the Living Christ: Teachings of JesusFlower Fables (Annotated)I AM Participant's Guide: Encounter the One Who Gives You Purpose and Peace in a Crazy WorldThe Unicorn EternalThe Bible Of Bibles Or Twenty-Seven Divine RevelationsThe Reign of Grace: From Its Rise to Its Consummation (Classic Reprint) Abraham BoothAnnuaire+de+la+Facult%26eacute%3B+des+Lettres+de+Lyon%2C+1884%2C+Vol.+2%3A+Fascicule+1%2C+Histoire+Et+G%26eacute%3Bographie+%28Classic+Reprint%29+%28French+Edition%29Battle Plans for Spiritual WarfareThe Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Part 1.Chirp: Treasure Trap

Sam 8 Juil - 19:00 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 8 Juil - 19:00 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Ŀes ¢obras Đémoniaques Index du Forum » Coin détente » Photos et videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation